Chicken Wings in Oshawa
There are a lot of sports bars
in Oshawa that offer chicken wings, and I've tasted most of them. Some are pretty good, others passable…and some are downright terrible. However, even the good ones will pale in comparison to the selection that will be available when the newest bar and grill location in north Oshawa opens early this year.
The best neighbourhood bar and grills are a booming 100 % proudly Canadian-owned restaurant franchise
with many locations throughout Ontario. Everywhere one of these fantastic bar and grills open, loyal customers follow – especially chicken wings fans! One of the specialties of the franchise is its wings, and for good reason. Here are some of the ways in which these bar and grills have raised the making and serving of chicken wings to an art:
- By The Pound. Forget tiny side dishes of wings. At these bar and grills, you order by the pound or half-pound.
- Type. You can order either original or boneless wings. (Boneless Wings are even included in some of the restaurant's dishes, such as the Signature Poutine.)
- Heat. Each wing flavour is rated according to spiciness. Zero peppers means mild, while five peppers guarantees blazing hot!
- Sauce. There are four categories of sauciness– Dry Spice, Lightly Sauced, Saucy, and Very Saucy.
- Flavours. And the piece de resistance – So many flavours! The menu ranges from Salt & Pepper to Honey Garlic to Chili Lime to Suicide, guaranteeing that you'll find just the wings you're craving.
- Sides. Every pound of wings comes with a generous side of their Signature Golden Fries, and a serving of the franchise's Famous Garlic Dill Sauce.
- Price. The everyday prices of the franchise are extremely affordable – and they also offer special deals every single day of the week. Tuesdays from 5 PM to closing, for example, feature Half-Price Wings.
More Reasons to Eat at a Fun and Friendly Neighbourhod Bar and Grill
Of course, there are many more excellent items on offer on the best neighbourhood bar and grills menus. In addition to wings, another signature dish the restaurant features is ribs, which are slow-roasted and then grilled, making them melt-in-the-mouth delicious. Other hearty entrees include roast beef with Yorkshire Pudding and Fish and Chips.
As well, the franchise offers a wide variety of sandwiches, including Beef Dip, Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa, BBQ Pulled Pork served with Baked Beans, and a Signature Triple-Decker Clubhouse. The eatery's burgers are popular, from the 100% Angus Beef Burger topped with bacon and cheese to the Garlic and Dill Chicken Burger to a Veggie Burger option.
Salads, Soups, Chicken Fingers and Poutine
are also popular choices, and the sides include Onion Chips, Sweet Potato Fries, and more. The appetizer menu is extensive, featuring everything from Calamari to Deep-Fried Pickles to Quesadillas and Nachos.
One final reason to try out Oshawa's newest neighbourhood bar and grill is the atmosphere. The franchise prides itself on maintaining a comfortable and relaxed ambience, and the friendly staff provides a "home away from home” feel.
Try out the local fun and friendly 100% proudly Canadian neighbourhood bar and grill in Oshawa. If you're a fan of great food at great prices, you'll love it!